Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The unveiling


Heart sick. Troubled. Yearning to understand the ways of the world.

People are weird. Strange. Bizarre.

I wish I could make sense of them.

Pinned Image


Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.

How true this is!!!


Pinned Image


I float along on a fanciful wave. It goes up and down, rocking, a lullaby to my dreams.

It scares me. Sometimes, the wave rises higher than I wanted it to. It plummets back and the rises again.

I have to learn to ride it freely.


Pinned Image



Pinned Image


Who am I? I don't know. My mind tells me one thing, my heart another.

I wish I knew. I want to unveil myself to the world.

But the world doesn't care.

That's okay. I tell myself that over and over. Yet I only half believe it.

Why do I care?

I just don't know.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Frodo and Sam quote. Lord of the Rings are my favorite series.

    but I want to let you know that I do care. Even if I'm some random stranger, i do really care. I'm sorry you feel this way and I'm sorry because your post seems so sad. I wish I could help you be happier somehow. Just remember that even if the world doesn't get you or is there for you, God will always be there for you. He loves you more than anyone ever could. And His Words are unfailing and He will NEVER let you down.

    I'll be praying for you dear one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I know he does. I am a Christian, and I am very glad. Without God, everything would be pointless. But thank goodness he IS here.

      Delete